The website makes available information relating to hotels and resorts owned or managed by Bhubaneswar Guest House, A Unit of M/s Panthasala Private Limited, a corporation constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties
Use of Website
The Website is for your personal non-commercial use and the Information may be downloaded or printed by you solely for that purpose. This right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: the Information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental; no copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed. The information may not be transferred to another person; software may not be interfered with in any manner; every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the Information must prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information; you will only use the Information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Conditions.
- You accept that all Information provided on the Website or any other material accessed through the is general information and is not in the nature of advice.
- You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Website or any other material accessed through the Website.
- Whilst Bhubaneswar Guest House seeks to ensure that the Information is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, Bhubaneswar Guest House does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Website, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose.
- In particular Bhubaneswar Guest House does not warrant that the Information or any other material accessed through the Website is reliable, accurate or complete including, without limitation, information relating to prices and availability; or your access to Information or any other material accessed through the Website including via any Linked Web Website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
- Bhubaneswar Guest House is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Website including via any Linked Web Website. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material.
- Bhubaneswar Guest House may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Website. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions.
- Bhubaneswar Guest House does not guarantee that the Website will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, Bhubaneswar Guest House may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this website limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this website whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this website, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of such content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the content to be used only by you for your personal use.
- In no event shall Bhubaneswar Guest House be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of: your use of the Website or any Linked Web Website; or your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Website including via any Linked Web Website; including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
- These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, .to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded.
- Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of Bhubaneswar Guest House under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of Bhubaneswar Guest House shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following: if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
- You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to the risk of virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your own computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website and is compatible with the Website. For the removal of doubt, Bhubaneswar Guest House does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Website or any Linked Web Website.
- Bhubaneswar Guest House does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website or any Linked Web Website will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
- You must ensure that any information which you provide to the Bhubaneswar Guest House is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of the Bhubaneswar Guest House or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system of Bhubaneswar Guest House, data or information.
- The reservations feature of the Website is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose.
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions and to use the Website in accordance with such Conditions.
- You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Website including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorised by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
- The Website contains details of hotel charges and room rates (including any available special offers) for hotels and resorts owned or managed by Bhubaneswar Guest House. Hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking are set out on the Website and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions.
- No contract will subsist between you and Bhubaneswar Guest House or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Website unless and until Bhubaneswar Guest House accepts your order by e-mail or automated confirmation through the Website confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out in the Website.
- You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by Bhubaneswar Guest House on the Website (including hotel room reservations) will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. Bhubaneswar Guest House reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
Termination of Access
- If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Website will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
- Otherwise, access to the Website may be terminated at any time by Bhubaneswar Guest House without notice.
- The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of Bhubaneswar Guest House will nevertheless survive any such termination.
General Terms & Conditions
- Bhubaneswar Guest House does not accept any liability for any failure by it to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If Bhubaneswar Guest House waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Website.
- These Conditions are governed by the laws in force in India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India; precisely to the appropriate jurisdiction of the Courts in the State of Odisha.
Return to Website
- To return to the Website, click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Conditions.